Reviews and comments
ReviewsSee all >
CommentsSee all >
- To use the Motion Bro extension, requires After Effects CC.2014.2 or higher. Watch tutorial
- To use presets without an extension (drag-and-drop method), requires After Effects CS6 or higher. Watch tutorial
- It is possible to use presets in Premiere Pro, using Dynamic Link. Watch tutorial
Distortion Zoom Transitions have been carefully crafted so that they are super-easy to use for all skill levels – simply place a transition-layer at the junction of the two scenes and everything is ready to roll.
All transitions work without the need to do Pre-compose or Media Placeholders. Transformed any content, that is placed underneath the transition layer.
Check it out in this short How-to-Use video!
- Over 170 dynamic transitions
- Supported any resolution up to 4K
- Supported any aspect ratio regardless of orientation – portrait or landscape
- Without media hodlers (adjustment layers system)
- Animation speed control in real time
- Ability to change Zoom center point
- Ability to use in Premiere Pro (via the Dynamic Link). Tutorial
- Does not require advanced skills in After Effects
- Music used in Promo (not included): Energetic Claps Stomp by Amaksi
- Font used in Promo (free): Muller
- Video used in Promo: Link
- Free Demo Presets
- Free Sound FX Pack
Your feedback is very important to us and we want to make our product even better!
We respond to all your messages. If you have any questions or problems with using these transitions, just let us know via the feedback form on the Profile page – and you can be sure that we will help with the solution.
2019-03-17 - Updated the Motion Bro extension to version 2.2
2018-10-24 - Updated the Motion Bro extension to version 2.0.1
2018-09-17 - Release of the new version of the extension - Motion Bro 2.0
2018-04-02 - Updated the Motion Bro extension to version 220.127.116.11
2018-03-23 - Updated the Motion Bro extension to version 18.104.22.168